YOU are the backbone that keeps SVS standing tall! From attending a performance, to sharing the love on social media and your talents onstage and off, your support and passion are what make our family strong.
And you can spread that passion even further! There are so many ways to help, in addition to donating.
Because where there’s a Will, there’s a way. Together.
Like a good loaf of bread, fundraising just takes a little time, elbow grease, and an enthusiastic starter. Here’s how YOU can become a starter for SVS:
- Share our fundraiser on Facebook
- Forward our latest email to your friends and family
- Create your own fundraiser for SVS, such as:
- “Donate your birthday”to SVS on Facebook
- Host an event—like a virtual garage sale, bake sale, or craft fair of your handmade goods—with proceeds going to SVS
- Gaming for good: raise donations through a video game livestream
Reach out to your people, stand proud, and say hello.
- Attend one of our many free online events, such as a Facebook Live watch party, Happy Hour and Trivia Night, or ShakesBEERience: Digital Edition. Visit our Events Calendar for the current schedule and tell people you’re going. Check back often—we’re always adding more!
- Share our online events to your social media contacts and “bring” a friend (or ten)
- Tell your story: let people know why SVS is special to you
Are you an artist who can harness the superpower of your talents for the good of SVS? Or is keen business savvy your secret weapon?
- Volunteer to perform in one of SVS’ many upcoming online events
- In partnership with SVS, host an online series of staged readings, your own “tiny desk concert,” or a trivia night
- Join our Board of Directors
- Unsure how to put your talents to use? Email Angie Higgins (Artistic Director) for more info about artistic endeavors or Doug Brook (Executive Director) for business brainstorming